Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sam and Lilly

I was looking at the most recent picture of Sam and her friend Lilly, and it got me to thinking about how much they have changed in the last 2 years. So this post is dedicated to Sam and Lilly who have been friends since the womb, and I hope they continue to be friends for life.

Sam and Lilly’s first playdate 2/28/10

DSC02502

May 2010

32114_618940670976_20508827_34568669_7230413_n

August 2010

39971_634826565516_20508827_35055775_4308563_n

Lilly’s 1st Birthday

154976_660099343666_20508827_35580989_156590_n

January 2011

DSC_0072

Swimming at Spring Valley Beach July 2011

IMG_0127

Fun  at the park September 2011

september park

Pumpkin Patch October 2011

October%25208%2520115

Halloween 2011

Oct%252031%2520131

BFF’s January 2012

Jan 13 486

If this post doesn’t make you smile, then I don’t know what will! I can’t wait to show it to Sam when she is older.  To Be Continued……

1 comment:

  1. It has been such a joy watching the two of them grow as friends. I hope they will maintain their bond of friendship for many years to come! What sweet girls! I am proud of their mommies for making the effort to ensure that they see one another often.
    Lots of love from Granna!

    ReplyDelete