Ok I said it! I'm that mom! lol. There are many things I love about being a stay at home mom, but one of them is getting together with either my mom's group and their kids, or my friends with kids and getting to hang out with the mommas, while watching our children play together. There is always a little chaos, always a special toy no one wants to share, sometimes some crying, but mostly it is just plain fun.
Today we had a play date at one of our mom's group houses. Tarah is always great about hosting and has a great home with lots of space and tons of toys! So with 5 mom's and 6 kids it gives them room to spread out and then we have some time to come together too. We always have a blast, but now that all of our kiddos are at the 2 or almost 2 stage they seem to interact more and just makes it even more adorable to watch them interact. :)
I'm just glad that Sam has friends and that their mom's are so great that I have friends here too. :) Tomorrow we have another play date,this time with a friend in Odenville, and I cannot wait! :)
********************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for every thing you do for us. Thank you for giving me and Samantha an opportunity for making new friends. Thank you for letting Sam enjoy playing with others that are close to her age, and giving her the socialization that she needs. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to stay at home with her, while still having activities to get out of the house and enjoy ourselves. Thank you for the friends we have made and please help us to continue to grow these friendships. Thank you so much for everything you do.
AMEN
********************************************************************

Looks like you guys had fun.
ReplyDelete