Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little fishy

I promised pictures of Sam swimming and I am here to deliver. We went for the first time last Friday 6/18, Patrick took off from work so that he could see her in the pool for the first time. We got in the water took some pictures, she fussed a little, and then she started to like it. We tried her in a cute little inner tube my mom bought her, but she didn’t like that we weren’t holding her. We started walking her around the pool and got out an umbrella to keep her from getting too much sun. Patrick went and did some of the slides with my nephews to keep them entertained and by the time he came back Samantha had fallen asleep. She was so cute and must have really enjoyed the water because usually she won’t fall asleep unless we are rocking her or she is riding in the car. lol.

I took her back to Spring Valley Beach this week, just me, her, mom, and Jakob and we had another great time. This time she was asleep when we got in the pool, but woke up shortly after and talked and laughed the whole time. I would hold her for a little while and play, and then Granna would hold her and I would play with Jakob.

Here are a few pics from our first trip:

37390_624444376506_20503158_34760364_7685410_n  37390_624444421416_20503158_34760369_5153611_n37390_624444436386_20503158_34760372_2352178_n37390_624444446366_20503158_34760373_1955101_n

**********************************************************

Dear God,

Thank you so much for everything you do for us. Thank you for letting us have such a great time swimming and for keeping everyone safe. Thank you for letting Patrick take the day to spend time with us and for letting him see Sam in the pool for her first time. Thank you for everything you have blessed us with.

AMEN

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment