Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Samantha’s Baptism!!!

Sunday we had Samantha baptized at our new church. I feel so blessed that we had the chance to commit ourselves to raising Samantha in the church and to teach her about God’s love. We were also very blessed to have all of our immediate family attend along with a few family friends. I have a few pictures but will post more when I get some from my mom. I also have embedded a video of the baptism so if you want to check it out you can!

**********************************************************

Dear God,

Thank you for everything you do for us. Thank you for giving us a healthy, happy, beautiful baby girl and for giving us this chance to dedicate her life to you. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful church that supports us in raising our child in your ways. Thank you for our wonderful and supportive families who came to be a part of Sam’s special day, and for such wonderful parents who were her sponsors. Thank you for our friends that were able to make it, and for the friends that couldn’t be there but were present in spirit. Thank you so much for all that you do for us, and please continue to bless us in everything we do.

AMEN

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment