Wednesday, October 24, 2012

28 weeks

Whew I’m tired! When people ask how I’m feeling that’s what I tell them. I won’t complain, I’m excited about this precious baby boy that is kicking my insides out, but I’m exhausted! lol. The last four weeks have been crazy. Sam had an ear infection, then we went to Seattle for a business trip with Patrick, when we got back we got some news about a close family member that we are still trying to process, went to the pumpkin patch with some good friends, then some drama with my youngest sister, and my oldest sister gave birth to her precious baby boy Colton. No wonder I need a nap. I don’t think we’ve sat still long enough to breathe, so I’m just glad I’m finally getting a chance to update the blog! lol. Also between all of that I had to take my glucose test and do an antibody screen. Luckily my sugar levels were great, however I do have low iron (nothing serious just trying to eat a more iron rich diet), and my rh- screen showed that I needed to have the Rhogam shot, just like I did with Sam. All in all not bad, and everything is going well. Had my 28 week checkup this week too, gained a little more weight than I would have liked, stupid stress eating, but my doctor reassured me that I haven’t gained much in total so it was fine. BP was a perfect 120/80, Ben’s HR was 150 again, measuring perfectly, and I’m very healthy!

DSC_0790

Sam is doing incredibly well. We still have those toddler days of “no way”s and tantrums over nothing, but overall she is just so fun. She loves to play with her doctors kit and give me checkups, she spent 5 days in a row playing in her princess dress and tiara because that’s the only thing she wanted to wear, she loves new babies so much and just wants to hold and cuddle and soothe them all the time. When we were at her friend Emma’s house this week she heard Emma’s baby brother Oliver crying and went up to him and said “don’t cry, Sammie’s here”. I mean how could you not love this child!!!!! I cannot wait to see her with her own baby brother. I know we will have obstacles, it won’t all be puppies and rainbows, but I’m so excited! Here are some much needed updated pictures. I promise to do my best and post a blog about our trip to Seattle soon.

October Album on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment