Friday, September 21, 2012

24 weeks

Well another 4 weeks have flown by. Had a great check up this week, gained another couple of pounds, bp was perfect, Ben’s heartrate was 150’s again, and measuring right on track. I got my “yummy” glucose drink to do my test in a few weeks and had to get orders to have an antibody screen done for my RHnegative status. Just hoping everything comes back fine and we’ll go from there.

DSC_0650

In the last four weeks we’ve celebrated 12 birthdays with family and friends, one of my closest friends had her adorable baby boy, and Patrick had another trip to Seattle, my sister got married, and today we celebrated our 12th dating anniversary and tomorrow we will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Needless to say, not much time for rest. I’ll post some pics of our month, but don’t have much time to catch up on every thing.

September Album on FB

Sam is growing like a weed and learning so much. She surprises me every day with something I didn’t know she knew. Seeing her is what makes me more excited about Ben. I love my baby boy, but knowing that I get to watch him learn and grow like I have watched Sam, it makes me so happy I could cry! I know I am in trouble because Sam is going to help him figure out all kinds of things, but I just can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment