Today we found out at our anatomy scan that Sam will be getting a baby brother in January!!! We are so excited, we would have been happy with another little princess, but just felt like we were meant to have this precious boy! We are naming him Benjamin Parris Jeff! Everything looked good, we got a sweet picture of him sucking his thumb, just like his big sister did at her 20 week ultrasound, and he is measuring about a week ahead. He was moving around like crazy so it was difficult to get a profile shot, but the gender was very clear. We are so blessed to be completing our family with this precious boy!
We decided to wait to tell everyone about Sam’s little brother until later that night so that all of the grandparents could be here to enjoy watching her find out. I found a pin on pinterest.com of a reveal with a box filled with balloons. I figured this would be a great way to tell our sweet girl about Ben since she is only 2 1/2 and a visual would be easier to understand than just the words “it’s a boy”. We decided to do our big reveal at a local park and it was so fun!
I’ll post a video to youtube soon, so you can experience this joyous occasion with us! Tonight as we were laying Sam down for bed we got to pray for Benjamin by name for the first time, I teared up knowing that we are able to call him by name and plan for this precious baby boy!
********************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for everything you do for us! Thank you for our precious little girl and baby boy. Sam and Ben are true miracles, and YOU have given them to us, and for that I can never thank you enough. Thank you for the excitement of today, and for all the days to come. Thank you for all of our family and friends who have been so sweet to us, and especially for making it possible for our parents to be able to come up for this occasion. Thank you for everything, I could not ask for anything more. Please continue to watch over my family and all of those around us.
AMEN
********************************************************************

















I'm so happy for you I could cry! Love those pics. Welcome to the club - now you get to be "Ben's Mom" too! :) :)
ReplyDelete