11weeks
Today I had my 11 week checkup, nothing special bp was good, lost a pound, and next week we should be able to hear out little one’s heartbeat so we have so much to look forward to. Until then, we decided that we cannot wait any longer to share our news with the world. We are so excited and it’s taken everything we have not to shout it from the rooftops since we found out almost 7 weeks ago, but we cannot wait any more! Here is the picture we are posting on fb!
Sam is excited and prays for “brudder or sisser” every night, and knows that she has to “be carful mommy’s bewwy brudder sisser in there”. lol. We are so incredibly happy and are so glad that now we are ready to share our news with everyone!In other good news I've just started feeling better, which is happening a little sooner than it did with Sam. I'm only taking the zofran occasionally so that is great!
Oh and belly pic 11weeks 2days. I was this big at 18 weeks with Sam. I’m praying that it’s just that warm up thing that most second time mom’s experience and that the belly growth will be healthy but not HUGE. lol
********************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for everything that you do for us. Please continue to watch over our family, and help this baby to grow healthy and strong. Please watch over Samantha and continue to guide her into becoming a wonderful big sister. Thank you for all that you do!
AMEN
*******************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment