Today I had my 8 week checkup. Nothing really to report, BP was good, and weight was fine. I started getting really nauseated and sick a week and a half ago, but my doctor called in some zofran since it helped with Sam. I feel awful, exhausted, nauseated, and the heartburn is killer, but I’m still so grateful for this precious baby. The morning sickness is what scared me into waiting until Sam was 2 to consider getting pregnant. I remember how sick I was with her, and having a 2 year old while being sick is not easy. She stays very concerned and constantly gives me check ups with her doctors kit. She likes to use her toy stethoscope to check on brudder sisser too, so sweet. We have had to slow down in our crazy schedule due to my not feeling well, so she has been enjoying her toys and books and movies galore, my sweet girl loves movies! I keep promising her that soon mommy will feel better and we will play more outside, but this week I can barely move so we will snuggle and watch movies.
****************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for everything that you do for us. Thank you for a sweet little girl who likes movies and playing check up with mommy. Thank you for how badly I’ve felt lately because I know that’s just our precious baby growing, I appreciate the moments where I feel better, but am so thankful for the symptoms. Thank you for watching over us and please continue to do so. Thank you for everything you do for us.
AMEN
***************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment