Monday, May 14, 2012

Everything is looking great!

 

4-30

Got my first appointment set up for May 14! They could have seen me next week, but Patrick will be out of town and I know he wants to be there for the dating ultrasound and I'll need him to watch Sam during the actual appointment. Also I went to get hcg and progesterone drawn today. I didn't have a problem with Sam, but with my sister’s history of miscarriages due to low progesterone I wanted to get it checked out asap just in case. Patrick’s meeting ran late so I had to take Sam back with me, but she did great at the lab with me. She sat in her chair and ate her fruit snacks and fruit pouch. When I was done she said "Thank you very much for mommy's arm". :) She's so big! I'm so excited! Should have results back by tomorrow. :)

5-3

Monday's results: hcg 50 progesterone 22! Today's: hcg 243 progesterone 24.5!!!!!! They do want me to come in again Monday for a third draw, she said its' just to triple check before my in office appointment on the 14th, but she said that my numbers looked great for as early as I am. :)  Sam was so cute today, she was drawing in a notebook in the waiting room and the receptionist actually brought her some crayons and a coloring book. :) Then on our way back everyone just oohed and ahhed about how cute she was, and the nurse said she was amazed at how good she was doing for a 2 year old. Sam just sat in her chair with her fruit snacks and thanked them for helping mommy's arm again. Makes me feel better about having to go in for the third draw while Patrick is out of town again next week since he couldn't make it to the first 2 appointments either because of meetings.

5-7

It’s official, my numbers look great and I don’t have to get anymore blood work until my first appointment. I am so thankful that everything is going so well!!!

5-14

Today I went in for my first prenatal visit for this little one. Just your typical q&a and it took about an hour. I was thankful Patrick could take the day off to keep Sam though since it takes 45 minutes to get to the doctor, an hour for the first visit, another hour for the lab for blood tests, then another 45 minute drive home. I know Sam enjoyed her daddy time. Our first ultrasound is scheduled for 5-21, I cannot wait to see this little one, and hopefully Sam will get to go in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment