Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We are so blessed to have such a loving God who has given us everything. Today we celebrated the resurrection of our Lord with the other greatest gift he has given us, Sam. Every day when I look at her I know how blessed I am to have her. The love I feel for my daughter is the Love that God has for me, no matter what I have done or will do, HE loves me and forgives me. Truly amazing! We had a wonderful day rejoicing in the Lord. We have a tradition of pancakes on Easter morning, followed by opening Sam’s Easter basket, church, lunch with my parents, then Easter egg hunting. This year Sam got so excited over everything! We also got to spend the day with Sam’s Great Grandparents and grandparents yesterday so it’s been a wonderful weekend filled with love.

Sam liked the Easter Bunny this year and even hugged and kissed him, but as soon as the camera was out she didn’t want to give a cheesy smile. I was just glad that she liked sitting on his lap and didn’t cry!

darker

 

 

 

********************************************************************

Dear God,

Thank you! I don’t think anything I could ever say beyond that could ever express my thankfulness for everything you do for us. Thank you for your sacrifice, for your love, for your forgiveness. Thank you for loving us so much, and for giving me Sam to give me just an idea of how perfect love is supposed to be. I am not perfect, I am a sinful human being, but by YOUR grace through faith, I am forgiven. Thank you for a beautiful day spent with my family. Thank you!

AMEN

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment