Where has the time gone? My sweet baby is growing up to be such a special little girl. She is more beautiful than I ever could have imagined when I became pregnant. Every day I see her and am in amazement that Patrick and I are her parents, that we created her! She is so sweet and smart, and amazing, and no, I’m not partial at all. lol.
This month was full of visits and trips to visit others. We met another nestie from my message board, and got together with 2 other wonderful friends. Sam really seemed to enjoy playing with all three of their little girls, and they were all so sweet! We had more play dates than any other month, which is really saying something, and Sam has really grown attached to some of her friends even asking for them by name when we aren’t with them. We made a small trip to the doctor this month, but it turned out to be a little cold with a mild sinus infection. Thankfully this round of antibiotics (not penicillin related) did not cause any negative reaction other than a diaper rash and a bit of thrush.She was all better in about a week, and I was just thankful for no hives. The best part of the doctors visit was that Sam did not cry one bit, she sat and colored and let her doctor look her over without a single whimper. I was one proud momma!
Patrick had to travel to Seattle again for work this month, and for the longest stretch so far, 9 whole days. Sam and I did ok, but are really hoping that he doesn’t have to be gone for that long again any time soon. Sam used face time to talk to him while he was away, but the lasting impression of the trip still hasn’t faded. Every night when she goes to sleep, and every night when she wakes up she calls for mama, but as soon as she sees me, she says “dada home?”. It breaks my heart. Most nights and mornings he is there so he can come in and reassure her that he is still there. I’m glad she asks for him, and I’m glad he is here, but he will have to travel some more this year, and I’m not looking forward to that. We will take the bad with the good, and be thankful that he has a wonderful job that provides for our family, and that he loves. Thank you honey for being our provider, for taking care of our family and for making it possible for me to stay at home and raise our daughter. I cannot thank you enough for how blessed I feel to be married to you and for being such a wonderful father. I love you! Now that all of that mushiness is out of the way, only 2 more months until our little bitty is 2! Stay tuned!
********************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for everything that you do for us! Thank you for this special little girl that we love so much! Thank you for letting her stay happy and healthy and watching over us during the craziness of life. Please continue to let our little girl grow and know that we are always here for here, as are you. Thank you for everything you do for us.
AMEN
********************************************************************









































Peyton made it on the blog :)
ReplyDelete