I saw this on a blog that I follow and thought I would enjoy filling it out. :)
A is for AGE - 26
B is for BED SIZE - Queen
C is for CHORE YOU HATE - cleaning the bathroom
D is for DOG'S NAME - Don't have one, but the last one I had was Princess
E is for ESSENTIAL "START YOUR DAY" ITEM - Sammie, she is my little alarm clock
F is for FAVORITE COLOR(S) - Pink and green
G is for GOLD OR SILVER - Silver
H is for HEIGHT - 5'7"
I is for INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY - I played flute and piccolo in middle and high school
J is for JOB TITLE - Stay at home Mom
K is for KIDS - Samantha Noel
L is for LIVING ARRANGEMENTS - Bought our first house in September of 2009
M is for MOTHER'S NAME - Sheila
N is for NICKNAMES - Stef, Stetnie, Nie
O is for OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS OTHER THAN BIRTH - Just to give birth to Sam
P is for PET PEEVES - Liars, I absolutely hate being lied to.
Q is for QUOTE FROM A MOVIE - "It's a girl dragon" Shrek
R is for RIGHT HANDED OR LEFT HANDED - Right
S is for SECRET CRUSH - John Krasinski (Jim from the office, I love geeky funny guys)
T is for TIME YOU WAKE UP - Whenever Sam does, typically around 6
U is for UNDERWEAR - Lane Bryant
V is for VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE - Brussel sprouts & turnip greens
W is for WORKOUT STYLE - Ugh, gotta get back to this, just started back on my diet
X is for X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD - Sinus (sinus infections suck), ankle (just twisted), back (threw it out)
Y is for YESTERDAY'S BEST MOMENT - Spending time with my family, giving Sam her first bath in the big tub
Z is for ZOO FAVORITE - Giraffes & Sea Lions
Now, if you read this, you have to do it on your blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment