Sunday, September 12, 2010

7 months old

I can hardly believe my precious angel is 7 months old! She is so happy, sweet, and beautiful, and we are so grateful that she is so healthy and personable! We love her so much, and love seeing her grow. This month she has mastered rolling over from her belly to her back and back over to her belly again, she has moved on from stage one foods to stage two foods, is taking baths in the regular tub (now that she can sit up very well unassisted), and is now feeding 5 times a day, sleeping through the night from 7:30-6, and taking 3 naps during the day. It is amazing how much she has grown up, and how much things have changed in just the last few months. I am officially done breastfeeding, I could no longer keep up with my little peanut's appetite, and she is doing really well on formula, so I am trying not to be too upset about it. I made it past my 6 month goal, and am happy about that, and know that I have done the best I could have done for as long as I could.

We have been visiting a lot with family and friends lately, and I haven't had much time for blogging, but hope that I will get better at keeping this updated, at least once a week is my goal. We are planning our 3 year wedding anniversary/1st family vacation soon, and I will definitely have to post pictures and update you on that when we get back. Well I guess that is all for now.






************************************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you so much for everything that you do for us. Thank you so much for our healthy, amazing, precious baby girl and for all that you allow us to do with her. Thank you for helping her to grow into a special child, and for letting us love her so unconditionally. Thank you for allowing me to stay at home with her, and for giving Patrick an amazing job that helps us afford this life for ourselves and especially for our daughter. Please help us to share these gifts with others, not just our friends and family. Please continue to help us grow as a family, and grow in our faith. Thank you for the birth of our friends twin daughters, and thank you for their good health even thought they were born so early. We are so grateful for all of the children that you have created and hope that they all have the love that you have given us. Please continue to bless our other friend with the good news that her baby is continuing to grow so that she may feel our joy in just a matter of months. Please watch over my nephews, especially Jakob. I know that you are with him always, and I have faith that you are taking care of him, even when no one else is. Please help my sister to find you in her heart and realize that she is loved, and always has been, and I hope that one day she will turn her life around when she realizes that she has you, and that because you love her she has everything. Thank you again for all that you do for us, and all that you have blessed our lives with. Please continue to show your love through our lives and to help those around us.
AMEN
*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment