**8wks 6 days**
Nothing really to report, but just had to voice how bad I feel lately. I sleep all the time, I feel nauseas all the time, my stomach hurts all the time, I have a constant headache, and even though I've lost 2 lbs this week I am so bloated I look about 4 months pregnant instead of just 2. I haven't been puking a lot, about once a day, but I just feel so dehydrated. Trying to keep down gatorade and some canned fruit. I'm really hoping that this will all get a bit better in the next few weeks when I get to the second trimester. I am still so nervous about that. Patrick and I keep talking about when we want to share our news with the world, but I still worry that something bad will happen, and we would have to explain it to people that are pretty much strangers on fb. We are still so excited though, and a big part of us wants to scream it from the balcony! I know it is best to wait until after the first trimester but I don't know that I can wait another 3 weeks. We will see. I don't mean to complain so much, just having one of those days.
I have to take a minute to brag on Patrick again. He is being so wonderful! Yesterday he came in from a long day at work, helped me cook, did all of the dishes, and then sat on the couch and rubbed my feet while we watched a movie. He talks about the baby all of the time, and constantly asks how I am and how the baby is doing. Ofcourse I tell him I feel rough, and I am guessing that the baby is doing good, because I feel like crap. lol. I love that man so much! :) He is going to be such a good daddy!
*************************************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you so much for taking care of me and my family. Thank you for always listening to me and for loving me so much. Please continue to take care of me, the baby, Patrick and our families. Please keep our baby safe and help me to grow stronger and feel better over the next few weeks. Please help me to be as good a wife as I can be and thank you so much for helping Patrick be such a wonderful husband. Please above all things give me faith and hope to know that you are doing everything in your power to make sure that things will work out the way they are supposed to and in a way that we will be happy. Thank you for everything you do for us today and everyday.
AMEN
*************************************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment