Monday, July 13, 2009

Holy Dehydration Batman

**9weeks 5 days**

I just got back from my check up and my doctor was not happy. I lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks and was really dehydrated, he gave me some new anti-nausea medication to help me eat and to actually keep it down for once, and told me to drink as many liquids as I can, and to eat whatever sits well. For the first time in my life I am actually trying to gain weight. lol. He wants to see me again on Thursday and hopefully by then I will feel much better, otherwise he wants to admit me for iv fluids. I got some of those kids pedialyte freezer pops too so hopefully even when I don't feel like eating, I use those to replace electrolytes and fluid. It doesn't help that everything I drink tastes funny. Even my favorite capri suns don't taste like they used to. I also told him that my vitamins were making me sick and he said not to even worry about them for now, that if I could stand to take Flintstones chewable s to just take 2 of those a day, but if they make me sick that it wouldn't even be worth trying to take them for now. The most important part is to get me and the baby hydrated. I'm doing my best and hope that Thursday I will have good news. :)

Not much else to report, Patrick and I had a nice weekend together at home, just hanging out and watching movies. It was a much needed break from our normal go, go, go! He is still being so wonderful. Last night he folded and put up 2 loads of towels and 2 loads of regular laundry. What a man! :)

*************************************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for everything that you do for us and our family. Please take care of me and the baby during this time of sickness and help us to be healthy and strong. Thank you again for blessing us with this child. Please watch over our families and friends especially those who are going through a difficult time right now.
AMEN
************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment