Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Samantha!!!

When did my baby get so big? I have happy tears writing this. I am teary because the last three years have flown by, but I’m so amazed by who my precious little princess is becoming. She went from this squishy, screaming, little baby that I fell in love with immediately to this gorgeous, smart, funny, empathetic little girl that I fall in love with over and over again every single day of her life.  Samantha, I just thought I knew what true love was when I met your daddy, but you have shown me that there is an even truer love and I am so blessed to be your momma.

Starting this year I am going to keep up with a list of Sam’s favorite things, here is what I came up with this year:

Books: Look and find books (especially the princess, toy story, and Minnie ones), Green Eggs & Ham, Elmo big sister book with sounds

TV Shows: Team Umi Zoomi, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, My Little Ponies, Curious George, Doc McStuffins, Dora the Explorer

Movies: Toy Story 1, 2, & 3, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Tangled

Colors: Pink & Orange

Song: You are My Sunshine & We are the Church (You sing these every night before bed at least 3 or 4 times)

Food: Strawberries, yogurt, smoothies, noodles (plain or with mommy’s home made sauce from Grandpa’s tomatoes), blueberry waffles, mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken nugget happy meal

Candy: white chocolate, hershey’s chocolate bars, gummy bears and sour candy of any kind

Toy: Baby doll, roller skates, doll house, tend & tunnel, Jessie and Rapunzel dolls, balls and cars.

Happy Birthday my precious girl. I love you!

DSC02142

cropped birthday girl

40

jeff 73

No comments:

Post a Comment