That is Sam's new favorite word/toy. Yesterday I got out a box of Easter stuff to start making Sam's basket. I found a rubber duckie that she got last year, that had little bunny ears on it, and let her play with it. We did our usual, "that is a duck, and a duck says quack quack". She laughed and played and started repeating us, Duck and qua qua. We were happy to have that.
This morning I was fixing her breakfast, she picked up the duck and handed it to me and said "Duck, qua qua"!!!!!!
This now adds a 7th word to Sam's vocab, and her second animal. :)
I'm a proud momma!
I didn’t catch this morning’s on video, but I did catch her saying it this afternoon. Enjoy!
********************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you so much for everything you do for us. Thank you so much for my bright, beautiful, healthy daughter. Thank you for helping her learn new things every day, and for letting me stay at home so I can be the one who teaches her those things. Thank you!
AMEN
*******************************************************************

Does Sammy have your accent? Cause I love it! She's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteBTW, check out my last post on my blog cause I paid forward an award for you :)