It seems odd to not post a monthly update, now that my sweet baby is a year old, so I don’t think I’m going to stop. I figured I could use this post to talk about a few things she is doing and post some videos and a few pictures.
Sam is running all over the place. I was counting steps up until a couple of weeks ago, when she just started walking all over the place, and I couldn’t keep count anymore. Only problem is she doesn’t always watch where she is going, which lead to running into a door stop, but luckily she doesn’t cry that easily. God forbid I leave the room that lil miss separation anxiety is in, but fall on her face and she is totally fine. lol. She also got her very first library card this month, and looks in awe at the tons of books when we walk in the door.
She will try just about anything you put in her mouth, but her favorites are fish, yogurt, peas, any kind of fruit, bread, and mashed potatoes with gravy. She has a healthy appetite, and eats a banana for breakfast almost every morning.
This month, we had her Granna with us for a few days while Grandpa was out of town on business, and we went shopping for hours at a time, which she really seemed to enjoy. We just stuck her in a stroller with a sippy cup and she was great, and even took naps in it. We also had her cousins Brandon and Brady over for a night, which was a special treat during the school year, and she really seemed to enjoy that too. She loves our family, and knows that she is loved in return.
I guess that’s all for now, here are some adorable videos of her from the last month. I hope you enjoy them.
********************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for everything that you do for us. Thank you so much for the past 13 months with my amazing daughter. She is so amazing, and makes me want to be better, at everything. Thank you for keeping her healthy, and so happy. Thank you for helping her learn things so quickly. Thank you for the smile on her face every morning when I get her from her crib, and for the snuggles she gives me every night before I put her to bed. Thank you for all of the big things, but even more the little things. Thank you for our amazing child, we are so blessed, and grateful. Thank you for everything you do for us.
AMEN
********************************************************************




No comments:
Post a Comment