That is what Sam is calling us!!! She jabbers all of the time, and if you say "hey" she will say it back, but all of the sudden today I walked away from the cart in Wal-Mart, Patrick still standing with her, and she started screaming nana nana, I rushed back because 1) she was so loud and 2) I could tell she was calling for me. We said "are you saying mama?" and she said it again! Then we said "can you say dada" and she rattled off dada dada!!! Now whenever one of us leaves the room she calls for us. It happened just that quick! Of course I didn't have my camera at Wal-Mart, but I did get some video of her tonight!
Also, she started liking solid snacks on Friday and even got one in her mouth, Saturday she was eating them one after the other, and today she had several cubes of banana and a few yogurt melts. So we are officially on our way to self feeding! I know it takes a while, but this is the first time she has shown a real interest in it. :)
Oh, and we got Sam her very first tooth brush for her two little teeth, and she loved chewing on the bristles. lol.
********************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you so much for everything you do for us. Thank you for our amazing and precious daughter who gives us so much joy each and every day.We can never thank you enough for the blessings you have given us!
AMEN
********************************************************************

No comments:
Post a Comment