**31 weeks**
I hadn't decided until today if I was going to do the 4-D ultrasound, because of the extra cost. After talking to Patrick though, I decided that I wanted it for my Christmas present. I told him (while crying) that I feel her all the time, but I miss her and would just like to see her again since it's been over 10 weeks now. I am so excited and just hope that we can get some great pictures to make up for the $150 we are going to spend. I don't even get professional pictures of us for our Christmas cards, but for 1 hour with a tech, a cd with all of the pictures, and a vhs with our session recorded on it, I will shell out the cash.
I am going Friday at 4pm, it was the latest appointment that they had so Patrick could go with me. I will come home and post pics as soon as I can. :) I'm so excited. Pray for us that Samantha cooperates again, she was so good at our 20 week anatomy scan! :)
************************************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you so much for everything you do for us. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful husband that provides for our family both the needs and the wants. Thank you so much for letting it work out to where we can get our 4-D ultrasound done at a time when Patrick can make it. Please let Samantha cooperate with us and let us get some great pictures that we can share with our family and friends.
AMEN
************************************************************************************
bless your heart! pregnancy hormones are crazy aren't they? I remember when I was in my 3rd trimester I would just walk in Carter's room and crank up his mobile and just sob! I missed him and wanted him so much, but he was right there in my belly! so funny!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have long...before you know it you will be planning her first birthday party..like I am right now.
Love!
Baby Sam, you better cooperate for mommmy and daddy so they can show the whole world how precious you are!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting, I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left!
ReplyDelete