Sorry I haven't updated lately, but we have been so busy. Last Wednesday we officially moved into our new house! Everything went very smoothly. We hired Two Men and a Truck and they were amazing. The two guys they sent were very courteous and fast! My father in law Bill came up for the day to help out. He brought me lunch, and helped me get anything that I wanted to carry to the house myself, put into the cars. Then he stayed while the movers put everything in the house and even killed some ant beds for us while he was here. I was really glad I didn't have to be alone. Then Thursday I turned in our notice at the apartment, packed up some of the food from our pantry, and had lunch with Patrick for 10 minutes, since he has been so busy at work that was all the time he had. Friday I spent most of the day changing addresses with various people, and resting from the busy week. Samantha was moving around in my belly all afternoon! I love knowing that she is ok in there especially since I don't know when I will get to see her again before she is born. Saturday Patrick's parents came up to help us with some stuff around the house. He and his dad cut the grass and fixed our back door. Me and his mom spent the day unpacking and organizing the kitchen. I felt like we had accomplished something HUGE! :)We tried a new BBQ place that is right up the street and it was awesome! I was really glad that they came to help us. Then Sunday my parents came up to load the rest of the odds and ends from the apartment into their van while Patrick was working on homework at the school, and then we all went to lunch and came back to the house. Patrick and my dad spent the afternoon moving the cable in the living room from the wall right in front of the door, to where we wanted it on the largest wall in the room. Me and my mom spent the afternoon unpacking some more in the kitchen and organizing the pantry. We are so lucky to both have such wonderful parents. I don't know how we would have gotten all of this stuff done without them. I guess that is all for now. We are still unpacking, and I will post pictures as soon as we are finished.Please keep us in your prayers, as we are starting this new journey together.
22 week bump: This picture was taken in Sam's nursery!
**********************************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you so much for everything you do for us. Thank you for our new home, and for letting everything go so smoothly so far. Please continue to work in our lives and let things go well for us. Thank you for letting Samantha be healthy and strong. Thank you for letting me feel her move around this week and give me a sense of comfort that everything will be ok. Please continue to help Patrick juggle all of his enormous responsibilities at work, school, home, and with our family. Let him know that he is an intelligent, wonderful, sweet man and give him the confidence to do well in everything he puts his mind to. Thank you for giving us such wonderful parents that are always so supportive and willing to help. We can only hope that someday our children will feel the same way about us. Please continue to take care of our friends and our family who may need your care. Thank you again for everything.
AMEN
***********************************************************************************
Very sweet prayer.
ReplyDelete